Doing battle with daily dragons

Monday, August 08, 2005

Drawing a Blank

Right. Someone needs to help me.

While driving into London yesterday, The Rock Star and I were listening to Classical FM, which was playing Camille Saint-Saƫns Carnival of the Animals. The "Aquarium" movement, which, if you follow the link, you can hear a snippet of, is driving me around the bend.

I know that this has been used time and time again in movies, but one in particular had it in the opening credits. I think it's quite a well known film and possibly meant for children. The Rock Star and I were tearing our hair out all the way into the city trying to recall the film, only to keep coming back to the Harry Potter franchise which has a theme tune much LIKE "The Aquarium" but not the tune itself.

For the love of all that is holy, someone please put me out of my misery.