Doing battle with daily dragons

Friday, December 09, 2005

Gonna Find Out Who's Naughty and Nice. More Points For Being Naughty

Oh Great Cthulhu!

I have been an extremely industrious devotee this year.

In December, I recruited The Gigging Simpleton as a new cultist (30 points). In July, I fed Virginia to a Shoggoth (250 points). In September, I burnt my copy of the Necronomicon (-75 points). In November, I bombed a cultist gathering (-100 points). Yesterday, I visited my relatives in Innsmouth (100 points). April, I exposed Alkelda to soul-rending horrors (250 points) (200 points).

In short, I have been very good (405 points) and deserve the honour of having my body used as a host for one of your servitors.


Your humble and obedient servant,
Blogapotamus

Submit your own plea to Cthulhu!

Name some friends or leave them blank and let me look them up myself: