Doing battle with daily dragons

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ctrl-C, Ctrl V

I am in the middle of a task for which many will think me foolhearty. I am in the process of moving this blog.

This doesn't sound like a Herculean labor, but being alotted to a person who likes all of the spines of her book series to have the same cover (even to the extent of sending away to other countries so that I have a matching set) it's going a little slowly.

The Rock Star has turned me on to Word Press which allows greater freedom and control over the whole show. Unfortunately, since I have been blogging for almost exactly a year, this means moving every single blog post over manually and changing the time stamps. Not only that, but (are you ready for extreme anal retention?) I decided to move my comments as well. (which ALSO require moving manually and changing the time stamps. I am a total headjob.) You know, just so it's all neat, tidy and together. (I can't believe I'm actually doing this. You can better believe that I will NEVER do it again.)

At some point in (I hope) the not too distant future, I'll be able to give you an address with which to update your blogrolls.