Doing battle with daily dragons

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Four Things

Clive tagged me earlier with the "Four Things" meme, which I was awfully grateful for, because, like him with the hair, I have bugger all to write about today, having been absorbed in the rather tedious process of trying to rebuild my blog in Word Press.

So.

Four Jobs I've had

  1. Silversmith
  2. Actor
  3. Bookseller
  4. Personal Assistant

Four Movies I can watch over and over

  1. Dogma
  2. The Godfather
  3. O Brother, Where Art Thou?
  4. Monsters Inc.

Four Places I've lived

  1. Mt. Airy, Maryland
  2. Goshen, Indiana
  3. Minneapolis, Minnesota
  4. Pitstone, UK

Four Places I've vacationed

  1. Las Vegas, Nevada
  2. New York, New York
  3. Banff, Canada
  4. Cornwall, UK

Four of my Favorite Dishes

  1. Pepperoni pizza with mushrooms
  2. Chicken stir fry with pineapple
  3. a buritto with beef, black beans, tomatoes, mexican rice, sour cream and guacamole
  4. Shoo fly pie

Four sites I visit daily

  1. BBC News
  2. MSNBC News
  3. Bash.org
  4. NPR.org

Four places I would rather be right now

  1. Somewhere with either
  2. Sun
  3. or
  4. Snow

Four Bloggers I am tagging to do this meme

  1. Darth Phil
  2. Alkelda the Gleeful
  3. abcgirl
  4. kmsqrd