Doing battle with daily dragons

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Lunchbox Is Open for Business

The culmination of a day's silence or so. Egad, I hate Dreamweaver.

Literary Lunchbox is finally open for business!

For anyone who missed the other post, LL is a writing forum for folks who want to share their work or just have a chat with other creative types. It's an invitation-only forum so if you're interested, drop me an email at webmistress at literarylunchbox dot com. Some people expressed interest to me earlier and if you were one of them, please email me again! (I have 3000 messages in my inbox and counting, so it'd be like trying to find a penny on the bottom of the ocean.) If you know any mature writers or other like-minded souls that might be interested, please let them know about us!